Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend Work

Attendees on Saturday - Liz, Annabel & Chris
Attendance on Sunday - Chris & Liz

Saturday:

Weeds-everywhere! Annabel did an amazing job clearing out weeds from around the leeks- it looked like she's been on it with a weed hoover. Chris and I just went around picking from everywhere...'tis a very tough task indeed and I will make sure they're never left too long again to take over.

Weather was lovely - dry and sunny. Went for a well earned pint after managing to find a home for the strawberry plant in my herb garden and planting the cabbages from Annika.

Sunday:

Went to water everything as there was no rain yesterday and it looked like another dry day today. Chris watered, I weeded around the artichokes to give them more room for growth! I couldn't tell if there were any sprouting broccoli survivors amongst the weeds but I left a few paler coloured leaves in the ground.

No comments: